Endermology Session $85
Endermology, a subdermal approach to treating cellulite, was originally developed in France in the 1980s. Since its introduction to the USA, Endermology was for temporarily reducing the appearance of cellulite. Its safety and efficacy have been the subject of several clinical trials and on going research reveals positive results. Endermology has been given extensive coverage on TV networks and magazines.
Endermology, a subdermal approach to treating cellulite, was pioneered by. Since its introduction to the USA, Endermology was for temporarily reducing the appearance of cellulite. Its safety and efficacy have been the subject of several clinical trials and on going research reveals positive results. Endermology has been given extensive coverage on TV networks and magazines.
Endermology is non-surgical and non-invasive. It involves the use of a motorized device with two adjustable rollers and controlled suction, which creates a symmetrical skin-fold. The skin gently folds and unfolds under the continuous action of the rollers allowing for smooth and regulated deep tissue mobilization. As the viscosity of the subcutaneous fat layer decreases, blood flow and lymphatic drainage increase, facilitating the elimination of excess fluid and metabolites, while improving overall cellular function.
- Cellulite reduction
- Reduction of body circumference
- Increase in skin tone
- Improvement of skin radiance
- mprovement in the appearance of scar tissue and burns
- Improvement in lymph flow
- Improvement of specific circulatory problems
- Muscle relaxation
- Relief of muscle aches and pains
- Prevention of pressure sores
- Burn rehabilitation
- Post-operative use
- Facilitation of recovery of soft tissue injuries
- Reduction of delayed onset muscle soreness
- Treatment of sports injuries: tendonitis, muscle strain etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do women have cellulite and not men?
Estrogen is the key hormone involved in cellulite formation. As a result, 90% of women have cellulite while most men do not, unless they have hormonal imbalance. Furthermore, the hypodermis (subcutaneous fat layer) is structurally different in women, and it permits more fat storage than the male hypodermis.
Can diet and exercise eliminate cellulite?
Cellulite occurs in the subcutaneous fat layer, which responds mainly to hormones and minimally to diet and exercise. Therefore, this approach is not an effective means for cellulite reduction.
Why are diet and exercise encouraged?
Inadequate nutrition and poor lifestyle tend to worsen the appearance of cellulite. It stands to reason that a balanced diet and regular exercise can to a certain degree prevent the advanced stages of cellulite. Diet and exercise are recommended because they are complementary to Endermology.
Which treatment is most effective to treat cellulite?
Endermology is currently the most effective treatment to treat cellulite.
Can liposuction remove or reduce the appearance of cellulite?
Liposuction is the most effective surgical procedure for body contouring, involving the removal of fat from deep fat layers. Liposuction is not typically performed in the subcutaneous fat layer, due to swelling, scarring, and bruising, and therefore, is not the treatment of choice for cellulite.
How many Endermology sessions are required?
Endermology treatments are generally 35 minutes in duration, twice a week. The average women will need 15 to 18 treatments to achieve optimal results. Once a month follow-up treatments are usually recommended to maintain results.
Can men benefit from Endermology?
Most men do not have cellulite but still benefit from body shaping and toning of the skin. Areas that respond well to Endermology are the back, abdomen, and “love handles”.
Can Endermology be applied as a facial treatment?
Endermology can be used as a facial treatment. By stimulating the production of new collagen fibers, it can improve skin tone and slow down the aging of the skin.
Endermology reduces the appearance of cellulite and circumferential body measurements. The after-photos demonstrate remarkable improvements in skin tone and texture. These changes occurred following completion of a full series of Endermology treatments. No weight loss was reported.
- Aesthetic Surgery Journal (March - April 2001) observes the effect of Endermology when combined with external ultrasound-assisted liposuction (EUAL). Endermology after EUAL improves results with respect to cellulite and reduces the rate of follow-up revision.
- Aesthetic Surgery Journal (November - December 1999) compared the results of Endermology with those of external ultrasound-assisted liposuction (EUAL) in cellulite reduction and body contouring. EUAL has no role in reducing cellulite. Endermology is the best choice for cellulite reduction. Endermology proves to be a non-invasive alternative to body contouring but not as efficient as EUAL.
- Aesthetic Surgery Journal (September - October 1999) concluded that Endermology is recommended post-liposuction to maximize body contouring and reduce structural irregularities.
- Aesthetic Surgery Journal (January - February 1999) report on pig tissue layers revealed Endermology causes a 400% increase in blood flow to the skin, which lasted for more than 6 hours after the end of the treatment. The study also revealed a 300% increase in lymphatic flow in the treated area and lasted at least 3 hours after the treatment.
- Aesthetic Surgery Journal (November - December 1998) concluded that Endermology treatments cause a change in subdermal tissue architecture on pig tissue layers and an increase in production of new collagen by 130% in long term cases, which may be responsible for the smoothing of skin.
- Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (March - April 1998) compiled data on 85 women between the ages of 21 and 61 treated with Endermology, which showed an overall reduction in body circumference and body weight. Circumference reduction averaged 1.34 cm after 7 treatments and 1.83 cm after 14 consecutive treatments. A decrease in body circumference occurred in most cases even with the patients who gained weight.
- Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (March - April 1997) studies 22 women between the ages of 24 and 48. All but one of the patients had a decrease in their mean body diameter index upon completion of either 7 or 14 sessions of Endermology treatments.
- Skin Research and Technology (March 1997) monitored the effectiveness of mechanical massage by ultrasound imaging. The study reported a significant smoothening of the dermis-hypodermis interface.
- Mode - August 2001
“…visibly firmer around my thighs and hips.”
- Self - June 2001
“It stimulates blood flow, which is thought to shrink fat cells.”
- Marie Claire - April 2001
“Supermodels such as Elle MacPherson, Claudia Schiffer, and Caprice are all fans of Endermology.”
- Self - June 2000
“…its mechanical massage technique, already used to smooth out cellulite, goes even further – actually reducing the size of your thighs.”
- Woman’s World - April 1999
“…cosmetic surgeons and dermatologists have been singing the praises of Endermology…”
- Cosmopolitan - June 1999
“…you could be cellulite-free in a few months.”
- Bride Again - Summer 1999
“An innovative program for body reshaping and skin conditioning.”
- Fitness - August 1999
“…after the 4th or 5th visit (and not having eaten less or exercised more than I normally do) whammo! My clothes fit differently. My stomach and inner thighs seemed thinner. Tighter.”
- Marie Claire - June 1998
“After seven sessions, … stretch marks were gone. After 17, the ripples…were almost invisible.”
- Oxygen – July/August 1998
“…significant reduction in measurements and …improved skin tone in respect to texture, quality and appearance.”
- Vogue - February 1997
“…encouraging results, including a reduction in cellulite, better skin tone and color, even the loss of inches and pounds.”
- Woman’s World - March 1997
“A state-of-the art nonsurgical technique that can smooth away cellulite for good.”
Dead Sea Cellulite Wrap
$95 *1hr Treatment Time
The unique combination of Dead Sea Salts and massage oil introduce detoxifying nutrients into your skin. Then a deliciously warm Dead Sea is brushed over you, wrapped in a blanket, you relax for 20 minutes as it penetrates deep into your tissue to enhance inch loss.
Detox Body Wrap
Most complete detox combination delivers amazing results pulling toxins from the body and shedding inches. Includes the Infrared Sauna and a body polish using mineral salts massaged into the skin to scrub away dry skin cells. The Detox Body Wrap will finish flushing unwanted toxins from the body delivering great inch-loss and leaving you feeling refreshed and radiant.